What’s included in Family Freezer VIP?
New Recipes Every Month!
You’ll enjoy 12 brand-new healthy recipes every month created by Kelly and our amazing team of chefs.
Full Class Library
Watch every class that Kelly has ever taught…plus instant access to all of the recipes and shopping lists!
A state-of-the-art search bar that lets you combine filters (for example, chicken + gluten-free + Instant Pot)
Family Freezer VIP is as simple as our recipes! It’s a clean, beautiful format that is easy to use.
Every recipe has a freezer meal label that you can print and attach to your bag with clear shipping tape.
And More …!
Instant access to hundreds of healthy recipes that can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time and more!
As Seen On
Join Our 85,000+ Members Worldwide
New Monthly Recipes
12 brand-new freezer recipes are added to Family Freezer VIP every month.
- Save Time. Every recipe can be prepared without any cooking ahead of time and frozen for months.
- Save Money. Search for recipes based on what’s on sale or already in your fridge/pantry.
- Eat Healthy. Sort by diet and review full nutritional information.
- All recipes feature simple ingredients that are sold at most local grocery stores. (Most of our recipes have 10 ingredients or less!)
Exclusive VIP Features
Everything you never knew you needed.
- Save your favorite recipes to “Recipe Collections” that you can use over and over again.
- Increase and decrease number of servings per recipe.
- Generate shopping lists in seconds.
- Personalize shopping lists by crossing off items you have on-hand and adding additional items you need at the store.
Family Freezer TV
Watch Kelly's cooking classes whenever you want.
- Full class video library with 20 classes and counting (new classes added throughout the year).
- Watch as many classes as you want, whenever you want, on your computer, tablet, smartphone, and more.
- Download all of the class freebies (each with their own set of recipes, full shopping list, and printable freezer meal labels!).
Downloads & Printables
Family Freezer VIP members enjoy unlimited access to all of our cookbook eBooks and printables ($182 value).
- 11 best-selling cookbook eBooks (pdf files that you can read on any device or print)
- 5 specialty diet cookbook eBooks (Paleo, Keto, Whole Foods, Diabetic, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian)
- 2 seasonal meal plans
- Printer-friendly freezer meal labels
- An Instant Pot “cheat sheet” that will teach you how to adapt crockpot freezer meals for your Instant Pot
- A list of Kelly’s seven favorite recipes to help you get started
- And more!
Family Freezer VIP is the only site of its kind. It has hundreds of healthy recipes that can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time, plus the ability to search by ingredient, generate custom shopping lists, and more.
Family Freezer VIP has a $97 sign-up fee that covers the cost of using it for one full year (which works out to only $8.08/month!). After that, you are billed $49/year. There are no extra costs and no cancellation fees. Simply visit “my account” to cancel anytime.
We are so confident that you’ll love Family Freezer VIP that we offer a 30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked. After the 30-day period you can cancel your account anytime in the “my account” section of the website and you will not be billed again.
Family Freezer VIP has “super-powered” search features. You can easily search by keyword or filter recipes by diet, protein, cuisine, cooking method (crockpot, Instant Pot, oven, grill, or stovetop), and cooking class title.
Family Freezer VIP recipes can be filtered by the following diets: Paleo, Diabetic, Keto, whole food, dairy-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan.
All Family Freezer VIP recipes are created by Kelly and our amazing team of chefs. They are taste-tested by our parents, spouses, picky children, friends, and thousands of fans online. It is our goal to create recipes with enough variety in tastes and textures that you could eat them every night of the week.
You bet. Since they’re frozen without any cooking ahead of time, they cook for the first time out of the freezer. That means they taste like freshly-prepared meals and not like leftovers at all. Our goal is to create recipes that are delicious enough to make over and over again and feel proud serving to guests.
On average, recipes have 4-6 servings. If you are cooking for more or less people, you can increase or decrease the number of servings and the recipe’s ingredients and shopping list will be automatically updated!